Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HEPY NURSES DAY 2 ALL NURSES IN DA WORLD....

2day's nurses day..and..my hubby gave me red roses when he got back 4 lunch..ooohhhh,it reminds me while we'r dating last 2 years..he gave me a bouquet of red roses directly sent to my ward during my working shift..i was so overwhelmed and proud to have him as my bf,hehe.....i kept smiling that 7hrs and each minute until my shift was over....hmmmmm....

now hubby da g keje blik...miss him oredy....

lunch today-nasi,udang grg tepung..ayam grg with creamy black pepper gravy,hehe...resipi bru..konon..but as long as my hubby likes it and no bad comments bout it,i'm heppyyy....

now-watching 2 and a half man..

gtg..will be back soon..insya Allah...

~those lovely roses that'll keep me smiling one whole day.....loves u so  much papa..


No comments:

Post a Comment