Wednesday, June 23, 2010

off day 2day..

~2day's my off day coz yesterday i've worked double shift covering 4 dat sumone who's always like 2 take her own 'off' day anyday she wants..

~hepyyyy....coz hubby's gonna take me 4 movie 2nite..toy story 3!!!!

~currently listening 2 '4 the rest of my life' by maher zain..a song that he dedicates 2 her wife,i think...but nice melody n lyrics..also nice voice too..

~now it's already raining..weather 2day since diz morning is gloomy yet cooling 4 sumone like me who's really enjoying her off day in a blanket on her bed till afternoon..huhu

~watching hitz..tonite's gonna be a gud nite,huhuhu..b.e.p..it better be...haha..got date 4 tonite...

~4 lunch td hubby msg da awl2 suruh msk ayam grg cili api..mkn smpai berpeluh smpai kna bg towel kt dier..so eppy coz he loves it so much..he even tmbh nasik yer..hehe..such a complement 4 me by watching him eating like dat,with such tantalising appetite..hmmmm..

~well..now he's gone 2 work..will be back by 7..till then i juz wanna relax n will change my bedsheet+washing dishes later la,hehe..

p/s: can't wait 4 2nite..luv hubby sooo much..


No comments:

Post a Comment