Friday, June 25, 2010

pics of suwitt mmories...

~my bro's graduation..

~our pre wedding shoot..

~wedding day..

~pre wedding fun photo shoot..


~raya shopping..


~haha..it's so hilarious on raya morning..

~hate old days..kuwus...

~so in love wit him..

~langkawi trip..

~wit him @ langkawi..

~fun trip..

~family..

~me..kuwus again..

~juz love hanging out wit him..

~haha..shy2 miaow..

~used 2 be shoes addicted..

~my overall..

~edd's wdding..

~gabai picnic trip..

~either nu year 2008 or 2009 i guess..@ the curve

~me+farrah

~my hangout buddy..farrah..

~@ faz big day..

~nick sheera..my best buddy..

~dating..dating..

~karaoke tyme..

~love diz top..

~me wit mr.choco..



~more pics will be uploaded..loves walking down the memory lane...






No comments:

Post a Comment